Simultaneously excited and scared to death

VGibs

NTNP=#4 on the way
Reaction score
Ok kids. I had my MC 4 weeks ago tomorrow. I found out because I had two neg tests in the emergency room. One neg urine and one neg blood. Then 10 days later *on May 4* I had Dr appt and she drew more blood. They called me back May 11th to get more blood drawn because I still had HCG in my system. Which I thought was weird because I was sure it would not have come back if I had a neg test in emerg. So I went on Friday the 14th and have not got results back yet. Now if I flip back to my normal cycle I will get AF anywhere from yesterday to saturday. I have NO AF symptoms. But the other day I kept feeling queasy. I thought it was because my allergies are acting up and the meds were making me weird or something. I took OPK's for the hell of it on the 17th and 18th and got faint little lines. I took a HPT last night because I wanted to see if I had any HCG left in there. I took another OPK tonight just to see what happened and it was darker then the ones I took a few days ago. So I poisted on my lil POAS addicts board and I took an HPT IC....it had a shadow of a line.

Who thinks I have left over HCG and who thinks its the start of a new BFP????

I am not testing with my FRER until Sunday if AF doesnt come!

Wow, fingers crossed for you hun x

I also want to know why FF thinks I asm going to see AF on the 25th???

Hmmm VGibs, this is all very curious. I wish I could make a guess, but I'm as stumped as you are. Will you please keep us updated on what you find out? I hope it's a BFP for you!

I just got a pretty strong line on a FRER.....but I don't know if it is remnants from my MC.... IM SO CONFUSED!

Well I hope it's a BFP for you! If you had neg tests in the emergency room, it sounds like it might be BFP. Fx for you!

Here is a horrible picture...very bad blurry picture

Here is a bad pic.... https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/VGibs/Mobile%20Uploads/0522001720-1.jpg

That is a fuzzy pic, but I can see the lines on all the HPTs, and of course the OPK. It all sounds promising to me!

Holy crap....my doctor is gonna be MAD! lol

I definitely see it and it is as light as mine is. I can't understand how you would have neg. bloods in the hospital, and then + again...Did you get results back from the second draw? Fxed for you that it is a new :bfp:!!

No I have never got my results back yet...and I can't call my doc until Wednesday!!! This FRER is WAY stronger then the ones I had before my MC!

No I have never got my results back yet...and I can't call my doc until Wednesday!!! This FRER is WAY stronger then the ones I had before my MC!

Then I would think that would be indicative of a new pregnancy! Congrats hun!

Definitely seems it would have to be new if its stronger than before the MC! EEK! I say you're knocked up, missy! CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

OHHHH MEGG! Do ya think so????? Holy crap! I was nauseous all day today and I have had the same temp for two days in a row and with my messy chart that has NEVER happened....But can that happen???? To get a bfp so soon after????????

I definitely see it and it is as light as mine is. I can't understand how you would have neg. bloods in the hospital, and then + again...Did you get results back from the second draw? Fxed for you that it is a new :bfp:!!

Well the pic really does not do it justice...its pretty strong. My OH goes "Holy crap thats DARK!" When he saw it!

so happy for you vgibs and i hope it's a new and sticky one! i have read several times about women getting pregnant, even without an AF, right after a MC, so this could be it! :) lots of sticky dust :dust:

OHHHH MEGG! Do ya think so????? Holy crap! I was nauseous all day today and I have had the same temp for two days in a row and with my messy chart that has NEVER happened....But can that happen???? To get a bfp so soon after????????

Yes, sweetie! It can happen that quickly... FOR SURE! Congrats, lovely! :hugs:

looks Like a :bfp: to me! I have read that any bleeding up to 20 days after a MC is considered part of the MC, but after you are completely in the clear! H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->