since going into cloth he has stopped sleeping through?!

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
as in title! He now wakes 4/5 times a night, he has stopped napping well too. The weird thing is that his nappies are pretty dry...is he just uncomfortable with the bulk? or is this co-incidence?

Think I might put him back into a sposie tonight just to see what happens....I'm soooooooooo tired!

He has started to use me as a human dummy too, he NEVER used to do that?!

any advice/help most welcomed! :flower:

has he recently acquired a new skill or is he on the verge of it? Or could be teeth or growth spurt, just unfortunate that it's happened at the same time as your switch to cloth :shrug:

what's this sleeping through you talk of anyway?? :haha:

I would guess it's probably a coincidence if they're still pretty dry and if he's comfortable in them during the day xx

has he recently acquired a new skill or is he on the verge of it? Or could be teeth or growth spurt, just unfortunate that it's happened at the same time as your switch to cloth :shrug:

what's this sleeping through you talk of anyway?? :haha:

:haha: It was all a mystery to me until he was 11 months....he started crawling/cruising and sleeping through (8pm-8am) all on the same day...bliss!!!

Hmmm, maybe he is about to walk? or have a growth spurt?...

I'm an all or nothing kind of girl though, so will HAVE to put in cloth tonight...have been trying to tell myself it will be a sposie for one night only, but I can't accept that :shrug: so got his bambooty ready!!

Fingers crossed for me ladies. I need sleeeeeep!! X

awww the only thing I can suggest is that when we was having a problem with Izzie suddenly waking in the night, I found it was due to her learning how to crawl - she had discovered something new and was to alert for sleep :) it lasted about a week or so but now shes sleeping through again :hugs: I've never found a problem with her waking due to a reusable nappy :D I only have 1 and alternate between sposies and that whilst I build my night stash up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->