Since I'm waiting... falls/heavy things falling on you...

Radiance

Reaction score
My nearly 50 pound child jumped off the couch onto my back while I was on the floor cleaning. I'm not having any red flags... no cramping... bleeding... change in discharge or anything but of course I'm worried.

Has anyone been through something like this and all was ok? Could really use some encouragement. :cry:

There are at least two threads I've seen this week where people had falls, AFAIK, they were both okay!

The baby is still very well protected (and will be all along) it's extra protected early on still behind the pubic bone.

Last pregnancy I had an over grown toddler climb all over me. My son was 6 at the time but has autism so mentally was 2-3 and his sister was fine. This time he's grown up and doesn't really climb on me and his sister isn't into it yet, but I'm sure by the time this pregnancy is over I'd have been accidentally kicked and punch in my stomach. Babies are pretty strong and we're well padded to protect them. Think someone said it needed be quite a big impact to make a difference, more or less along the lines of a mild/moderate car crash, not just a bump.

As they said. Babies are well protected to stand up to some. Rough and tumble.

Never hurts.to be checked out if it eases your mind though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->