• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High Betas. What is it going to be?

happyface82

Reaction score
Just for fun!

Im pregnant with No 4. A very much wanted baby. It happenned narurally after my IVF baby so super excited and anxious that it keeps growing.
With IVF I got a positive super early and got high Betas. Turned out we had twins (though sadly lost one just before our 12 week scan)
These were the numbers:
9dp5dp 395
11dp5dp 1290
18dp5dp 11743

This time I got a positive super early again (didn't happen with my 1st 2 babies) and again numbers are high!

10dpo 18
12dpo 81
15dpo 418

What do you think? I know it's rare so most likely its 1 but can't help to think "what if"?
:baby:

@happyface82 congrats!

My betas with my 4 month old were higher than they were with my twins (which were high enough to be strongly indicating twins) so I am not so sure I'm jumping on the twins bandwagon just yet.

Will you be getting more betas done or is this it?
I'm going to say Singleton for now but may amend my guess if you do get more betas that continue to increase at super speeds.

@happyface82 congrats!

My betas with my 4 month old were higher than they were with my twins (which were high enough to be strongly indicating twins) so I am not so sure I'm jumping on the twins bandwagon just yet.

Will you be getting more betas done or is this it?
I'm going to say Singleton for now but may amend my guess if you do get more betas that continue to increase at super speeds.
You really can't tell can you? Interesting! I don't think I'm having any more. We are off to Italy tomorrow for a week for a very late honeymoon. So I guess I'll wait for the scan on June 11th.

Ok! Sooooo! Husband is working here in Italy today and Ive done one last set of betas! Had lots of cramping yesterday and I got worried so thought what better way to spend my morning doing? \\:D/

Should have the results by tonight! Fingers crossed!

I got it! So here we go!

10dpo 18
12dpo 81
15dpo 418
18dpo 1305

I think I can now relax that all is progressing! What so you think?

Great progressing betas!!! Sooo exciting for u!! I'm also born in the same year as you! We are same-age bump buddies!

31 hour doubling time is amazing! Could definitely go either way. Looking forward to your scan update!

Scan tomorrow. Super anxious!! It can't come fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->