Sing and Sign Baby..

xarlenex

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyones took their kids to these sessions?

Kyle starts his lot of classes next month, not really sure wat to expect!

Niver heard of them :-? I take ciaran too a baby massage class:D we both love it sooo muich :D been going since he was about 4 weeks :D

We haven't been able to get to sing and sign classes near us but we've got the DVD and I've been signing with mine for a while now. The DVD gives you a good idea of what it's like at the classes.

Charlotte is pretty good... she can do Dog, Frog, Duck, Cat, Horse, Crocodile, Please, All Gone/Finished, No, Yes. I want to work on a few like pain, naughty, happy, sad, car, etc. now.

We also watch Mr Tumbles on CBeebies... you know that 5 min signing thing in the morning? That's really good for picking up a few signs.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. I don't hear about too many other babies that sign.

rhys LOVES mr tumble... he signs more than he talks, its great... hes much less frustrated when he can get across what he means

We haven't been able to get to sing and sign classes near us but we've got the DVD and I've been signing with mine for a while now. The DVD gives you a good idea of what it's like at the classes.

Charlotte is pretty good... she can do Dog, Frog, Duck, Cat, Horse, Crocodile, Please, All Gone/Finished, No, Yes. I want to work on a few like pain, naughty, happy, sad, car, etc. now.

We also watch Mr Tumbles on CBeebies... you know that 5 min signing thing in the morning? That's really good for picking up a few signs.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. I don't hear about too many other babies that sign.

I'd never heard of it either, It was my mum who came accross an advert for it. I love the idea of being able to communicate in our own way :)

Oh and my mums taking him to Music and Drama. Im gona have a little drama queen on my hands before he's one :lol:

Will let yous know how the class goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->