Single digits!!!

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
After all that preterm labor I have made it to the final 9 days of this pregnancy!! I did it ladies! I kept her in! Still contracting, clearing out the past 2 days, plug loss, spotting, stuffy nose and random bloody nose! Never had a bloody nose in my 22yrs of life!!! And my cat who's 16 and hates life and people has been up my butt for the past 2 days!!! They say animals can tell!

Uve had a rough ride will they induce u in 9 days if u habent went

How do you know you're in the final 9 days of pregnancy???

Good luck! I had made it to single digits, too. And then I passed them. Now I'm in negative. Two days past due.

They won't induce me until 41 weeks.

Yay and congratulations!

I am in my single digits as well, but baby will be born tomorrow afternoon via c-section. I have cramps and a stuffy nose as well and baby dropped pretty low so think she would have made her arrival soon anyway if I didn't need another c-section. Exciting times!

Lol I hope u don't go past 9 days!! Don't jinx it haha.... I bet on Tuesday!

I'm in my last two days now but this baby has no intention of coming. Feel anit rubbish on and off and period pains but that's it. I wish you didn't have to go overdue by 12 days. I don't want another two weeks of this. Got appointments most days as my blood pressure has shot up in the last six weeks. Good luck girls x

Congrats that's honestly so great! I have a week left but I feel like he's never going to come.

40+4 today. Have an ultrasound this afternoon. I hope nothing is wrong, but at the same time, I would love for them to go ahead and induce me today or tomorrow rather than waiting till Thursday. So miserable.

You must be miserable. Ive been.offered a sweep wednesday but i think im gunna pass on it. Dint fancy being fiddled about with. I wish she would just come! X

A week left for me today too!!!!! Second sweep booked for tomorrow!!! Backache and period cramps today though

Doctor didn't do another sweep. Baby looks small, but healthy. He says my cervix is very favorable. Still on for the induction on the 12th. Three more nights of misery. :(

Im due tomorrow still nothing. I knew it would be late not early because everyone said i looked big and would be early. 13 more days of this would drive me mad :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->