Single digits!!!

Every smell is making me nauseous, I'm soo uncomfortably and crampy bleh

Every smell is making me nauseous, I'm soo uncomfortably and crampy bleh

Hope it means you are going soon! Good luck!

Meanwhile I am still the same. Looks like Thursday will be the day for me and little girl.

Its my due date. Why arn't our babies here lol x

The entirety of my plug came out this morning and I'm cramping with back pains so I'm gunna go shopping and keep moving!

The entirety of my plug came out this morning and I'm cramping with back pains so I'm gunna go shopping and keep moving!

lol! Starting labor, so going shopping! Sounds like a great idea! Good luck, mama!

Contractions picked up so I got raspberry leaf tea and I'm enjoying a cup now haha...pink bleeding and back pains also

They all of a sudden stopped, woke up to a huge contraction this morning, went to the bathroom, lost little bits of plug then all of a sudden a HUGE glob with pink blood in it! How much plug can we have up there! With all the huge plug parts that came out yesterday I thought for sure that it was all out!!!

So frustrating isn't it. I wish i had had her a couple of days early but she has other ideas

Haha I read that plug with blood in it is what you want to see, without blood isn't as promising ..... So cheers to plug with blood today! Lol

Well, I was scheduled for induction this morning at 8am. They didn't have a room open for me and put me on hold until one comes available. It's now 2:30pm, and still haven't had a call.

Ahh! I am SO ready for this baby to come out! My parents are here and my mother in law...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->