Single Father

Didn't see that coming!!On the next week bit!!! :O

I sat there going :ignore: when the almost rudey scene was on :rofl:

I'm such a prude!!xx

why do I have to wait a week!! I want to see it now!

Looks like it....but oh my god!I dont think I can watch next week...lol...too rudey!!hehe.xx

Omg are you talking about tonight's episode? I might not get to see it for days yet, please hide in spoilers!

its great i luuuuurrrrrvvveee DT but hated dr who now i can watch him lol

Was it the last one last night? I've not watched it yet but have found however much I love DT this series has simply not lived up to expectations.

I missed yesterdays... any way i can catch up with it on the net? i totally forgot it was on! xx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vr871/Single_Father_Episode_4/ there is the link.xx

I am just about to watch episode 4.

V xxxx

Jus finished watching it. It was a slightly odd ending, still not very convincing! Dunno maybe the series was just named wrong, it wasn't at all what I expected. I mean it was ok but I thought it'd be about the trials of family and surviving after loss but really it was just all about him and his own feelings. Should've been called Him or Man or Me!

the whole series to me seemed rushed...had it been 8 episodes I think it might have been better.
I did love it when Evie found out she had nits and said she was going to feed them lettuce though! :) xx

Yeah the characters were all pretty good, it was the plot that was shaky! I agree it was rushed. I wonder if it was an adaptation from a book...

Could have been I guess...I mean,right at the end..there was nothing maybe slightly unhinged about what she did?and it was just cut short.

I suprised suranne jones and david tennant signed up for it,to be fair.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->