Single Parent Fathers

BRIT2009

Reaction score
Hi all, i am currently researching about single parent fathers, i was wondering what everyones view on this issue is?

Do you feel that a father can give everything a child needs as well as a mother?

What is your perception of single parent fathers, do you feel that they are just doing their job? Do you think that they are marvelous for doing something that they should be doing?

Also i was wondering if you could give me your views on young fathers,

Do you feel that they don't do their part in their childrens lives?

Do you feel that they should be responsible and look after their child?

Thanks in advance and any other views are greatly appreciated.

Did you get permission for this thread??

Do you feel that a father can give everything a child needs as well as a mother?
Yes.

What is your perception of single parent fathers, do you feel that they are just doing their job? Do you think that they are marvelous for doing something that they should be doing?
I think any single parent is marvelous!

Also i was wondering if you could give me your views on young fathers,

Do you feel that they don't do their part in their childrens lives?
Some of them, but I wouldn't judge a book by its cover!

Do you feel that they should be responsible and look after their child?
Steriotypes don't get people anywhere. Any age, fathers should do what they have to do, just like mothers.

thank you for your reply,

i was not sure where to ask for permission so any admin issues please contact me and i will reply asap. Thanks

think this should be in the research area:dohh: :)

but my view is.............. why should a single parent father be praised any more than a single parent mother, at the end of the day it takes 2! and its his job just as well as a mothers, ok so mother dumped them!!!!! well done to him for been a man and supporting his babies, thats great, but there are a lot of women out there that get left and father isnt interested and they dont get the praise that they desearve.

my other half was a young father 16, and at 23 had 3 kids under 5 he did a great job, equally does there mother who is the same age. :)

Was moved to press & research as one of mods informed you ;) & approved as you see.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->