Sinus Pain !!!

1st_baby

OMFG ! after getting over my bronchitis I now have to deal with major sinus pain :cry: This is by far the most excruciating pain A person can deal with ..

I feel like a truck ran over my head, I have so much pressure in there lol even when i blow my nose it hurts like hell ..

I am on advil sinus & cold pills but for fuck sake when will this end ?

Firstly, stop taking the Advil !!! Advil takes the pain away but doesn't solve the problem, in fact for me it just makes it worse.

Best thing is to get a salt water nasal spray or something similar. I use a spray called Chamoflor which works very well. They actually prescribed it for my LO when he was blocked up from a cold. You can use it as often as needed as its just salt water and chamomile.

I've suffered with chronic sinusitis since I was a baby so I know all about the pain.

i was wondering if i can take my sons anti biotics they gave him for his so called ear infection..which he never had lol its amoxilyn lol surely i wont die but would it help the sinus infection ?

i was wondering if i can take my sons anti biotics they gave him for his so called ear infection..which he never had lol its amoxilyn lol surely i wont die but would it help the sinus infection ?

Amoxilyn is just like penicillin, it's used to treat infections. It would help your sinus infection only if a proper treatment is taken. If you take 1-2 doses it won't do anything. Also I think it's based on weight, and amoxilyn for adults are given in a form of pill, so the amount of mg would be a lot more than what Max takes.

You should just go to the clinic to get some if it's that bad... Although antibiotics are evil and can be very bad long term... It's better to just let your body fight it ! xxx

Feel better soon !

I wussed out went to the clinic yesterday morning and got some anti-biotics ..same kind as max but in pill form ..hopefully they start working soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->