Sippy Cups

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
I've seen a couple threads about these, but I'm just not to sure as to when to REALLY push a sippy cup on Valerie. She is still breastfed; along with her 3 meals a day of solids. She will drink water and some juice from her bottle, but will not take the sippy cup. I've tried about 4 different kinds of cups and she just does the same on each one....chews the nipples. She does real well with the bottle so should I really be pushing this or should I just let her develop it on her own?

I think it would be good to start pushing it a lil bit as this way she will get off the bottle and know that when its the sippy cup its water or juice .

Connor is the same, for awhile we were trying to give him a sippy cup everyday and when he actually would take in fluid he would choke and spit it up. The last time he just gagged and spit everything up so I decided I'm going to wait awhile. Normally he just chews on them and I've tried just about every kind!!!

Connor is the same, for awhile we were trying to give him a sippy cup everyday and when he actually would take in fluid he would choke and spit it up. The last time he just gagged and spit everything up so I decided I'm going to wait awhile. Normally he just chews on them and I've tried just about every kind!!!

This is exactly what Valerie does...chew, chew, chew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->