Sister for Audrey

Disneyfan88

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Looking for ideas for a sister name that compliments DD1's name, Audrey Elizabeth. DH and I are currently stumped, though we still have plenty of time to decide.

My sister has an Audrey, so she went with Addison and Annalise (They call her Annie) :)

Iris
Enid
Edith
Anna
Hazel

Xx

My grandma was one of three sisters - Audrey, Iris and Evelyn

I've always thought they had lovely names!

My grandma was one of three sisters - Audrey, Iris and Evelyn

I've always thought they had lovely names!

My partners Aunties are Audrey and Evelyn too, always thought they went nicely together

Nora
Lily
Aurora
Ava
Aline (U-lee-na)
Aleah/Aliya
Claire
Sofia
Violet
Seraphina

My DS has a friend named Audrey, she has a little sister named Stella, their names go nicely together I think :). How about:
Martha
Rose
Tabitha
Eve
Ivy
Iris
Nelly
Annabel
Flora
Florence

Thanks for all of the great suggestions!! I run these by DH to see if he's on board with any of them. If you have any others, keep them coming. :)

Saw an Audrey and Adelaide pair of sister's at Disneyland. (Names were on their shirts) lol

Thanks, ladies! Your suggestions have been very helpful. DH is still on the fence about a lot of options, but we've T least started making a list. :)

My DD2 was almost called Audrey, such a beautiful name. Her sister is called Elsie, so we obviously thought that went well with Audrey. We ended up calling her Edith, which I also think goes. I generally like 'old lady' names, so I think most of them would sound great as a sibling to Audrey:

Martha
Pearl
Mabel
Nora
Cora
Florence
Ivy
Iris
Margot
Enid
Thora

We have an Audrey in the family and her little sisters name is Robyn