Sister In Law is in Labour

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I am so excited i'm going to be an Auntie again. :baby: She lost her plug this morning and her contractions have been progressing throughout the day and she finally went into hospital at 5.30pm. Only problem is brother and his partner live in England (i'm in N.Ireland) and i don't know when i'm going to get over to see them. I'm waiting patiently by the phone for my next update.:happydance:

Yay she had a baby boy at 6.10am. His name is Matthew cannot wait to meet him now.

Aww thats lovely, congrats on being an auntie :)

xxx

Awwwww Congratulations Aunty! :hugs:x

lovley!

least they can share pictures and things and wave to you on webcam etc at some point. I dont live near my family and am SO HAPPY the internet exists!

My brother sent me pics via email last night. My mum flies over on thursday but i still got to see him first. He is so gorgeous. Now i really cannot wait until its my turn.

congrats on being a aunty i should be a aunty in less than 2 weeks and like you I dont know when i will be going over to see her as I live in London and my brother and wife live in Ireland so will prob wait for summer to go over when my baby is about 3-4months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->