Site is not only slow but impossible to get into half the time!

Vee_Bee

Proud mum of two boys :-)
Reaction score
Hi,

Can your IT people check why for the last couple of days it has been really hard to get into the site? Also, once in the site it takes loads of attempts just to move between threads etc - keeps saying it can't find the page and suggesting I go to a cached version (which usually doesn't work either).

Please fix it cos I need my dose of BnB every day!!

Thanks

We are on it...

We've spent almost $2,000 this week alone to get the issues fixed.

We are on it...

We've spent almost $2,000 this week alone to get the issues fixed.

Thanks for making this site what it is and working so hard to fix any problems it may have!!!

I am sure it is more frustrating for you guys than anyone to have to deal with it and spend that amount of money, or more, to keep us happy!

:hugs:

can members donate towards the cost? Or how does it work surely you should not have to pay for it all when you are providing us a fab service?

can members donate towards the cost? Or how does it work surely you should not have to pay for it all when you are providing us a fab service?

I've wondered that quite a few times as I gladly would. I think admin decided that wasn't a route they wanted to go down though xx

I have a problem getting on like that too. I thought it was just because I am so far away or something. :lol:

Thanks for keeping BnB going guys!

I was wondering if it was just a problem on my end of things but it sounds like everyone is having the same issue.

Thank god its not just me thought i had been kicked off my beloved bnb hahahaha x x x thanks for getting it fixed guys ur superstars xxxxxx

another forum i use takes donations, i think it would be good for people to chip in?

for donating, you got larger inbox space, and a gold star above name lol!

i think its great that this site exists and is as well modded and maintained as it is, i wouldn't be complaing about it going down now and again.

another forum i use takes donations, i think it would be good for people to chip in?

for donating, you got larger inbox space, and a gold star above name lol!

i think its great that this site exists and is as well modded and maintained as it is, i wouldn't be complaing about it going down now and again.

yes thats a good idea i would not mind makeing a donation as i love it here:thumbup:

I have a problem getting on like that too. I thought it was just because I am so far away or something. :lol:

Thanks for keeping BnB going guys!

hehe, and the string and cup not reaching that far?

OMG, $2000?! :shock:

Thank you so much for doing this for us all! And if you could do something so we could donate, I would donate too!

OMG, $2000?! :shock:

Thank you so much for doing this for us all! And if you could do something so we could donate, I would donate too!

Exactly what i was thinking! I would be more than willing to donate a small sum!:hugs:

Thank you for the offers girls. Ever since we opened BnB we vowed that we wouldn't take donations (just doesn't seem right), but we really do appreciate the offers (and just the offers makes it worth while). In the past we have asked that if you have a few pennies spare to choose your favorate baby/child related charity.

:D

Maybe, instead of donations, we could pay for special privileges? That way, more pennies in the pot and people get something for it. Something like being able to change bnb addict to "bnb *whatever*", having a subscribers only zone (would be good for privacy reasons as pests/spammers are less likely to pay to annoy) and maybe have a chatroom in it (far less likely to have some of the problems it has with pests, for aforementioned reasons and, as I understand it, lots of the bigger members used to use it loads so might become popular again?)

I know I'm pilfering one or two ideas from an old site I was on but people gladly pay loads for that over there.

Anyway, just a thought :D

Glad I wasn't the only person having problems getting on yesterday... I got the shakes and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->