Site warning!

Discussion in 'Store & Product Reviews' started by ab2401, Oct 18, 2008.

1. ab2401

ab2401 Well-Known Member

* If this isn't in the wrong place I'm sorry*

I just wanted to let all you guys know to watch out for "happymothers.com"

I ordered a baby gate from the last week that they calmed would fit up to a 13' gap and when it arrived it wasn't any bigger then a normal baby gate and I spent 87$ on it.

When I called they wouldn't do much but tell me to send it back and will not even cover the shipping. I asked if I could maybe get a discount on the extensions that I would need.....and the don't even sell them!

On the site when you first pull up the gate, it show a huge baby gate(13') and says "expands up to 13'" but doesn't say anything about needing extensions. Before ordering I didn't look over all the links, so that was bad on my part but when I did they still had it all messed up. On one page they say "expands up to 13' " on another the say "expands up to 6' " and then on the last one they have how large it really is.

I just wanted to let every one know to not order from them, they are not good at all and where very rude.

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Good customer care is important huh :( when you get that you go back again huh because you know the after sales care is tops and problems are usually rare just naff when its you.

Silly :(

Sorry you had bother - did you get you get what you needed in the end?

x

3. ab2401

ab2401 Well-Known Member

no,I called the BBB and had a case started but they are telling them the same crap they told me and in the end I had to pay $25 to ship it back and now they are saying they haven't gotten it yet (2-3wks later) and have yet to return the money to my card.

I dont think at this point there is anything I can do.