Sitting on your legs

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I believe that there was a post on this before, so I apologize, but I can't remember what the outcome was. Is it true that sitting on your legs is bad for the baby?? Or is that an old wives tale?

It is bad for circulation in your legs causing spider or varicose veins, but not harm to baby.

:hugs:

This is my one bad habit, sometimes its the only way I get comfy! opps

I agree with leeanne, it can cause circulation problems...........of course I still do it when I can (can't always get my feet up in chairs to sit on my legs now :blush:)

I'm so short that most times only my toes touch the ground when I sit in a chair. And my legs hurt for dangling like that so I sit cross legged or with my legs on another chair.

Okay good, as long as it doesn't hurt the baby. Its the only way comfortable to sit, IMO. My grandmother told me my baby would be disabled if I sat with my legs crossed, the old hag.

Okay good, as long as it doesn't hurt the baby. Its the only way comfortable to sit, IMO. My grandmother told me my baby would be disabled if I sat with my legs crossed, the old hag.

That's just mean...

I sit on my legs at work.. it means I can get closer to the desk lol...

Em
x

lol In my pregnancy information it recommends sitting cross legged as it naturally sorts out your spine (or something like that!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->