SIUI - advice, guidance, help, anything?!

T

tiggy2610

Hi ladies,

I have been stalking the bnb boards for some time while we were awaiting news on our next step of treatment. I hope you don't mind me popping in to ask questions :)

My DH and I have been TTC for 3 years, one m/c and completely unexplained infertility (I say completely as my FS actually laughed when going through all our test results, as we're actually overly fertile with AMH and SA levels!) we have tried 4 rounds of Clomid which obviously failed, and after a series of cock ups by the NHS have been waiting since August for the next step in treatment. We finally have our first IUI appointment on Monday.

We attend Jessops Assissted Conception unit in Sheffield, who use stimulated IUI for u/e couples. For treatment we'll be using suprecur, FSH, ovitrelle and then daily progesterone suppositories after insemination.

Does anybody have any experience of going through this procedure, and do you have any advice of what to expect, what to prepare for, side effects etc...? Ive read a lot online but ive yet to find someone who has gone through this exact protocol.

I know our chances aren't great, and have mixed feelings about IUI, does anyone have any words of encouragement?

Again, hope you don't mind me posting in here and thank you for any help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->