Six weeks pregnant no symptoms...

MissGlamour

Reaction score
Yippee, I'm pregnant (this was our third and final cycle - 5th transfer), my last beta at 5 weeks was 3,276 so very positive. The first scan is next week @ 7 weeks, but now I'm dead nervous as I've not had any symptoms. In fact, I feel great, I've even got back into exercise.

Is anyone in a similar position to me? Or experienced no symptoms and went onto having a successful pregnancy.

I'm 41 years young.

37 years young here. At 6 weeks, my only symptom was sore boobs, but they are normal for me at the end of a cycle in any case so nothing felt out of the ordinary. Was pretty tired from weeks 7-10, but never had any sickness or anything like that. Week 31 now and everything is kicking along nicely.

My only symptoms in first trimester were tiredness and hunger, which I was convinced were mostly psychological. I've only been sick twice and both times was from being ravenous and eating too fast!

Congratulations, at present just be happy that you are one of the lucky who go symptom free in early pregnancy. But you know when you will start feeling one. At 6 weeks, it would be still early. May be as you enter your 6th week, you should lookout for signs that you are in fact pregnant. From what I've read a lot of the morning sickness etc can occur in week 6/7. It's still early days and your hormones are increasing so I'm sure that some symptoms will creep up on you! I remember my wife’s first trimester after 7 weeks, was full of fatigue, morning sickness and mood changes. However, absence of pregnancy signs is completely normal and is not a cause for concern. Everyone's pregnancy is different and no two pregnancies’ are alike. If your blood tests are positive, then it’s a good news undoubtedly. Continue to take healthy diet and adequate rest. Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.

Just count your blessings and don't say too much because you don't want to jinx it. lol

Having tons of symptoms is normal, I had just a few symptoms and that's normal, and you are one of the lucky ones that have no symptoms and that's normal too. If it's one thing I learned is that everyone has a different pregnancy experience.

Congratulations! 6 weeks is still very early for symptoms anyway, so don't worry! I'm on my second pregnancy (now 30 weeks) and I've been lucky to have very few symptoms both times; with both pregnancies in fact I was convinced I couldn't possibly be pregnant by the time I was going to have my first scan at 12 weeks because I didn't feel anything different - this time I didn't even get sore bbs, just felt a little sicky now and again from around 7 or 8 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->