sized nappies vs one size

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
which do you prefer? and why?

i love one size nappies because i can use them over and over and they wont get too small, i am going to be gutted when my sized ones stop fitting her lol, they are meant to go to 18lbs and she is 20lbs(ish) now lol :wacko:

so which do you prefer?

x

Depends on the diapers really. Like I had one size FB and sized FB I preferred the sized much more. They weren't as bulky. Hayden has a very small bum area, like his hips are small and his butt so the one size were really bulky. Even now he still wears a small in the sized ones. But I love my Bumgenius organic aio and goodmamas which are one size. So for me it really depends on how they are cut which work best for us

I much prefer my sized as I like slim fitting nappies :D I don't mind buying new nappies when the time comes and i'll just sell the ones that are too small :D

I find that my one size BG Organic AIOs are a slimmer fit than most other nappies I have tried, including sized ones, so these are best for me, fit well and should fit for as long as they need to!

I don't like how bulky the one size are so I just buy the fitted. We are just in the process now of moving from the smaller size to the larger of Mother-Ease Sandy's diapers.

I like one sized.... just because I like the fact that I only have to buy them once!! Although I hate the fact that they make his little bottom look HUGE at the moment... and that his 0-3 month clothes are tight even though he is really not that big at all!! So for those "does my bum look big moments" I have got a few sized ones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->