Skate car seat adaptors for primo viaggio car seat.

katstar

Reaction score
Anyone interested before ebay?

Its an adaptor for the primo viaggio and skate pram

Hello

I know i am probably too late and you have probably sold these on ebay - but if not i would be very interested as i have recently bought a M&P Skate pram with a primo viaggio carseat but i need the adapters to be able to use the travel system.

If you could reply either way i would be really grateful

Thanks Kelly

Hello

I know i am probably too late and you have probably sold these on ebay - but if not i would be very interested as i have recently bought a M&P Skate pram with a primo viaggio carseat but i need the adapters to be able to use the travel system.

If you could reply either way i would be really grateful

Thanks Kelly

Hi hun.

Can i get back to you. I did sell these on ebay on wednesday and the buyer has not paid and has not yet got in touch. :growlmad: i have sent message that she has till tomorrow morning or i will have to relist (sell to you) and she will get a bad feedback.

Thanks xx:flower:

Hey hun,

Only just got your message - i am guessing that your person who bought the adapters on ebay finally got payment sorted? If not please let me know i would be really interested - been struggling to find some to be honest.

thanks

Kelly

Hey hun,

Only just got your message - i am guessing that your person who bought the adapters on ebay finally got payment sorted? If not please let me know i would be really interested - been struggling to find some to be honest.

thanks

Kelly

She is proper messing me around. She is now saying she will pay wednesday and i have give her till then. If not them i will pm you. :flower:

x

Okay hun -Thanks

Hi hu,

Just to let you know that she finally paid for the adaptors.

Hope you get some soon. I did find it easy to get them but we have many local free ads here and ebay of course. :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->