Skin care, wasn't sure where to post

butterflies

Reaction score
I am looking for a decent facial skin care regime, that actually lives up to its claims!!!!!
Thought who better to ask than you lovely ladies!
I'm looking for a full regime from the same range, at a reasonable (yet negotiable :rofl: price if its gonna be good) thats nature friendly as much as it can be.

I've got combination skin, with fairly large pores that i'd like to see shrink a bit!!!! :blush: Quite prone to break outs and skin gets a bit oily at :witch: time of month. :hissy: Yet it can and will be dry when it feels the urge!!!!!! :hissy: I also have quite a dull complextion which i hate sooo much!!!!!

Any suggestions???? Might be worth adding i'm not a huge fan of soaps, can't help but feel they're a lil bit un hygenic!!! So i'd prefer bottled or tubed stuff really.

The best skincare stuff i've ever used are the Liz Earle products! I got mine from QVC. They really are amazing. I couldnt live without the Cleanse&Polish!! xxx

The best skincare stuff i've ever used are the Liz Earle products! I got mine from QVC. They really are amazing. I couldnt live without the Cleanse&Polish!! xxx

Be worth a nose........thanks!!!!

Totally ot, but your lo was due on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering this too actually, sounds like you have very similar skin to me.

Ive suddenly decided to become illergic to the stuff Ive been using for the past 6 months :(

xxx

I was wondering this too actually, sounds like you have very similar skin to me.

Ive suddenly decided to become illergic to the stuff Ive been using for the past 6 months :(

xxx

aww that sucks hun!!! I've tried loads and either loose heart after a couple of months because my skin looks no different or give up because it makes my skin dry and flaky but doesn't look any brighter nor do i get tighter pores etc etc...................grr.
I'm going into town tomorrow so i'm going to have a look and see whats about maybe ask some advice and see what i can get.

I'll let you know!

My moms a cosmotologist. She suggests dermelogica. A little pricey but works great, and they have stuff for every type of skin.

My moms a cosmotologist. She suggests dermelogica. A little pricey but works great, and they have stuff for every type of skin.

I was going to suggest Dermalogica, as well. For years i used other stuff until I started using Dermalogica after a skin mapping and facial. None of the other skin products worked well. I need to add that I will not use anything but Dermalogica on my skin now. I cannot recommend it enough.

The initial outlay is expensive, but you use so little of the stuff that it lasts for months and months. I bought a large bottle of the skin cleanser nearly a year ago and use it daily. I still have a quarter of the bottle left. It has made a huge difference in my skin and the OH said my skin has looked better and more even since I started using it. I would suggest to go for a skin mapping first that will show what products you should use.

I was going to suggest Dermalogica, as well. For years i used other stuff until I started using Dermalogica after a skin mapping and facial. None of the other skin products worked well. I need to add that I will not use anything but Dermalogica on my skin now. I cannot recommend it enough.

The initial outlay is expensive, but you use so little of the stuff that it lasts for months and months. I bought a large bottle of the skin cleanser nearly a year ago and use it daily. I still have a quarter of the bottle left. It has made a huge difference in my skin and the OH said my skin has looked better and more even since I started using it. I would suggest to go for a skin mapping first that will show what products you should use.

:blush: whats a skin mapping?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->