• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Skin darkening

Layla

Reaction score
has anyone ever had this in there pregnancies?

on certian areas of my body my skin has gone very dark, i have been reading up on it and its comman in pregnancy but it doesnt say wether the skin will go back to normal after baby is born.

I will be asking my MW next time i see her but thought id ask here too incase anyone has experianced it first hand.

Thanks

x

I have a brown line going from my belly button down but that's all :)

Oh Tori, I am jealous, I really want the brown line. I just love that. But nothing for me so far.

I had mine like 2 weeks after conception! Even the doctor was suprised lol

Im not 100% certain but i think i can remember reading that it does go back to normal after birth, maybe not straightaway.

I have the really really red palms and my cheeks have gotten redder than normal, but that's all I have

Yeah Layla is *should* go back to normal after birth, I had a linea nigra (line down your belly) with Olivia and darker aerolas and my moles were darker too but about 8 wks post birth they all went back to how they were.

have you noticed your hair going darker as well? Its been ages since i had a whole head of highlights done and the hair at the back of my head is definitely two tone!

i dont have the line, wish it was that.

its other areas of my body that have gone dark, have really big dark patches of skin, i hate it :(

yeah my hair is darker, you can see my eyebrow now without me having to colour it in with eye brow pencil lol

x

people have told me that my skin gets that "glow" look to it.. but I dont know about darkening. I have heard that you might get patches of discoloration that should go away after giving birth.

I actually got this from taking the pill, which is why I went off of it, which in turn led to....well....:crib:It's called chloasma, and it usually goes away after pregnancy. You're supposed to stay out of the sun as this can make it worse.

Sun wont be a problem for me, i dont like it, i hibenate in summer lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back