Skin on belly is brown

molly27

Reaction score
Hey ladies I had my little miracle baby boy a month ago by emergency section and I'm almost back to my normal weight except for the jelly belly.while I was pregnant I had the brown line up my belly which I still have but also some of my skin is brown aswell it looks like dirt or something I think it's connected to that brown line but I'm just wondering does anyone else have this?

Yes I have this , the line still plus my belly button turned brown Like u said it looks dirty! my mum had this she said don't worry it will eventually peel off, can take between 6 months to a year !x

I had that for a few months, I think it was bruising inside but its cleared up now x

Thankx for the replies ladies glad I'm not the only one

I had this and found if I rubbed it with a flannel in the bath for example that it came off!

I had this too and like babyblog said if I rubbed it hard it came off!! I wondered if it was the iodine they use that had perhaps stained my skin???!! As for the line I still have mine eleven weeks on!!! Wish it would go!!!!!

I had it too, especially in/around my belly button. But again as BabyBlog says, when I scrubbed it it came off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->