skin problems

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Lately my skin has been so disquisting... It is covered in acne, thank god its not huge pimples, just small clogs. But my skin is SOOOOO dry! I used moisturizer, I just bought a vaseline intensive care problem skin moisturizer, but its still dry.

On top of that it is sensitive, and the dry skin doesnt want to come off. So I have tons of nasty dry skin sitting on my face :(

Does anyone have any good tips? Before I got pregnant I didnt have alot of acne, but I was going to try proactive, I dont know if its safe to use while pregnant though.

I've had the same problems since I found out I was pregnant. I've had bad skin my whole life (well, since puberty) so I'm kind of used to it, but things sure got a whole lot worse when I got pregnant. My skin is also dry, which is a new thing, so I try to moisturize every day as soon as I get out of the shower, that is the best time. As for the acne, I haven't found anything that helps. My face has gotten a little better. but my back hasn't.

I just try to keep up washing my face twice a week and using oil free moisturizer in the morning. I try to use face masks at least twice a week. My skin has become super oily since the end of pregnancy from all the hot flashes so my skin really acts up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->