Skincare question

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I used to have really bad skin and suffer really badly from acne however this has cleared up alot since being pregnant and hasn't come back since i've had Alexa however i noticed i still have a lot of blackheads and what looks like clogged pores. I have started to use a face wash with little microbeads in it to dig deep into the pores and clean my face from Soap and Glory and then i use a cleanser to clean my skin with a cotton bud afterwards and i've noticed I have started to get spots again. Is this because the new products i'm using is doing its job and getting rid of all the rubbish in my skin? Is this usually normal?

I'm currently sat with sudacrem on my face trying to get rid of the new spots that have appeared over the weekend.

xxx

Try steaming your face, fill the sink with boiling hot water and put a towel over your head and sink, then pop them out with a pointy object, treat yourself to a face mask, and invest in a facial solarium it keeps the skin nice and clear and driesout spots

Your skin shouldn't really get worse.
Blackheads are normally a result of oily skin so look for cleansers & moisturisers for oily skin, clay masks are usually good too.
Only use exfoliator 2-3 times a week and it should help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->