Skinny Jeans Recommendations

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
Hiya :flow:

Im looking for some recommendations of skinny jeans...dark denim and black are my colours of choice.

I have a few pairs from Next and New look but they sag at the knee after a while which i hate.

Im looking for a pair that stay quite fitted around your legs and dont baggy out, preferably a high street brand.

If anyone can recommend me some, id really appreciate it.

:flower:

I get alot of my skinnys from matalan and ive never had the saggy skinny look. Also ive had a few decent pairs from george at asda

I've got a couple of pairs from Dorothy Perkins at the moment which have been fab for me :thumbup:

river island super skinnies are fab
but the best skinnies i ever had were from TU at sainsburies-they were super skinny too

xxx

i find the 'cheaper' ones better, primark, matalan etc. ive found with newlook etc i have to wash them every day.. i cant leave them in the wash bin for say 2 days before washing i have to litteraly take them off & wash! x

We've got jeans from the same place & we have the same problemo.

BUT

one day I was in new look & picked up a pair of jeans in the size I *normally* am (new look jeans really used to not fit round the waist & have the right fit legs but one day I picked up a pair in my size not the size up & tried them on. I love them :haha:

It was a jeans blessing ;)

I'm getting sentimental & deep over jeans, that's it, admit me to the padded cell :dohh:

ETA: I do like washing them to keep em' skin tight though. I saw a band on friday & all the lads has super skinny jeans on that fit perfectly, I want to know where from :rofl:

i got a few pairs from NEXT and River island and they end up all baggy, i have been told topshop skinny jeans dont sag, so i may buy a pair from there......so annoying though i love skinny jeans but its crappy when they go all saggy x will watch this thread to! x

I've just bought a pair from M&S in the sale and they fit lovely! I'd never thought to look in there before.

Defiantly topshop!
All my jeans are topshop, I have a fair sized bum but skinny legs so always difficult to find a decent pair.
But topshop are stretchie jeans so fit perfectly and dont bag and are so comfortable to wear

I get mine from Asda but i have the exact same problem - i am constantly on the hunt for the perfect skinny jeans :dohh:

Primark, I've just bought some very dark blue super skinnies.

I'm another fan of Primark's super skinnies. I looove them and they're dirt cheap! And they don't sag :thumbup:

I have a pair of next superskinnies there ordinary skinnies are baggy but their super skinny ones don't x

No jeans can beat Topshop in my opinion.... All my jeans are from Topshop...

i love skinnies!!!!!!!!

I have red ones and blue ones and green ones and normal jean colour ones.

i often go out the house wearing red skinnies with a blue super man top and a straw hat :rofl:

i now have batman shoes and i cant wait to colour clash them with my skinnies

oh and i just brought a pair of super skinny USA flag skinnies stripes down 1 leg and stars down the other

I got some from River Island and payed 65. They were the worse pair of jeans i ever had i think! Colour faded so fast!

I just got a black pair from Krisp in the sale:)

I have two pairs of river island skinnies that never sag or go baggy i think it's because they are thick and good quality xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->