Skinny Jeans Recommendations

I get my skinnys from h&m and I love them the fit is brill ive worn them so many times and they are still skinny

Topshop!! they also do a higher waist so no muffin top!

I have to buy New Look or Primark cos they do supersoft. My shape means I cant get into a normal pair. My backside and thighs are too big lol!

h&m and also i find primark ones are quite good, totally agree that the next ones go baggy i hve a few pairs and they dont last as long as my h&m and primark ones

I'm jealous of all you girls that look good in Topshop jeans, they make me look like a sack of fat :haha:

Did you get any H? xxx

Right, Ive got a pair from Primark, theyre high waisted dark denim jeans - £15 ... BARGAIN!

I haven't worn them yet...

Im also going to order some black super skinnies from Topshop....But they're £45 so im expecting big things from them....

Thanks guys....Any other suggestions would be appreciated...My goal is to own a pair from every high street shop in town :haha:

I second Topshop jeans but have quite a few pairs from Dorothy Perkins that are really nice too. I bought some skinnies from H&M a few weeks ago and they went quite saggy at the knees as well and were a funny fit at the bum :/

I've brought two pairs from Primark. Love them both!

I find river island ones are brilliant for me, I guess it depends on your shape though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->