Skydive from 120,000ft!

Just watched it! So scary how everything had to be perfect for it to go right! And the parachute thing being so thin you could see through it. I felt sorry for the guy's mum crying her eyes out, she must have been so scared!

I just couldn't do it. Good for him, he's amazing, but I'd just totally panic!!!

I watched it!

Scary stuff....my heart was in my mouth!

The BBC have done a documentary which will be showing the view from his camera...

The guy has balls of steel - properly daredevil, loved it!

Supersonic too!

My OH was trying to watch it and wanted me to watch it with him, I couldn't care less and was singing "horsey, horsey" to Tessa and he turned to tell me to shut up and missed the bloke jumping out the capsule, lol!!!!

My OH was trying to watch it and wanted me to watch it with him, I couldn't care less and was singing "horsey, horsey" to Tessa and he turned to tell me to shut up and missed the bloke jumping out the capsule, lol!!!!

:haha:

he is a legend! I only jumped from 13,000ft and that was scary, god knows what it was like for him. Amazing but scary!

I watched it all live. I couldn't stop watching!! I was so worried when he jumped I just think he's incredible, slightly mad, but amazing!! I'd love to shake his hand :lol:.

I watched it live, I felt sick the second he jumped out, I was actually sweating for him lol What a very brave man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->