Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
My new Skype Phone came in today.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I havent used it yet...I have it charging. Will get it set up and should be good to go. 8)

I have it all set up now so if you have skype and want to add me, my info is the same as msn. :wink:

i think i have it :?

not sure though lol

i just got a bt home hub and got the phone to go with it, OH says i can now make cheap calls over the net

Think eventually everyone will be using this wont they ? isnt it free calls from skype to skype?

i hated the bt home hub :twisted: its crap quality and when you phone someone whos on a cordless phone it ecos and rattles i hated it :lol: we sold all 4 of ours on ebay as they mucked up the order so much we recoeved 4 phones and 4 hubs :D

no were with orange :D

Skype is like msn........(Thanks for showing me Wobbles) But you can make calls through the internet with Skype...Free from computer to computer....Our you can call a land line for very cheep... :lol:

Still have to sort me a skype phone out :oops:

do u still type or do u speakover the internet my mum has it and talks to some over skype rather than types !!

If you see one that is cheeper in USA I will send it to you with the other thing.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

That sounds good

Need to read up on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back