• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

slapped cheek syndrome

Emz_number3

Reaction score
sooo ...my DD who is 5, has caught this from school...the school only told me of the virus JUST..only becuase my DD has it...

soooo...im 11 weeks, this virus is harmful to pregnant women..

im SO ANGRY..

i dont no what to do...

I had never even heard of this until I just googled it.. have you had it before? If so you might have built up an immunity.. Not sure what to suggest as it says it can last 4-5 weeks. What are the risks for baby? Is there treatment for it or do you just have to wait it out.

What an awful situation. Sorry :hugs:

my eldest son had this when i was pregnant with my first and all was fine, i think it is commomly around in schools and nurseries so yo may have already built up immunity but check with the doctor for piece of mind...

I would inform your doc/mw straight away! Wen I was pregnant with my first I wasn't immune to any of those viruses but if u'v had ur bloods back u will prob have been told. I would check just to be sure as it is one for pregnant women to stay clear off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"