• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleep case study needed for Mother & Baby magazine

LucyD

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a freelance journalist with Mother & Baby magazine and am looking for a mum with a baby aged 12 months or under to talk about sleep - the highs, the lows, the truth about sleep deprivation and how you finally got your baby to sleep through the night.

If you're interested, I would need to arrange a time to chat with you by phone over the weekend, and would also need you to email me a few photos of yourself and your baby. I will be able to let you check through the article before I submit.

If anyone could help, please do email me at [email protected] with a brief outline of your experiences, or leave a message for me here with a contact email address so I can get in touch with you. I'll reply to all messages.

Thanks and best wishes,

Lucy Dimbylow

Thread Approved.

Hi Lucy,

Do you have a Mother and Baby email address (if you could either post it here or email it to me direct via the contact link at the bottom of this page)? It's just so we can verify your credentials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->