Sleep issues

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Ugh this is killing me. I feel like I am so exhausted! Some nights I can only sleep like 6 hours and others I can easily sleep 12+. I wake up a few times a night to pee and I think my sleep gets interrupted occasionally from that and makes it hard to go back to bed. So frustrating! I've been using Benadryl for my allergies as well as to help me get to sleep. before my pregnancy it knocked me out and I would sleep all night without waking up once. But now some nights it works and some nights it doesn't :(

I'm blaming it on being uncomfortable at night (my boobs hurt Sooo bad omg) and getting up to use the bathroom a few times. It just gets me super exhausted during the day.

Anyone else have this problem?

That should fix soon. I had horrible issues sleeping from week 3-5. Then it just suddenly fixed. :hugs:

That should fix soon. I had horrible issues sleeping from week 3-5. Then it just suddenly fixed. :hugs:

I really hope so! It's so frustrating feeling so exhausted but not being able to sleep all night :nope:

Yeah, I'd fall asleep just fine since I was just SO exhausted. But then I'd wake up at like 2am, 3am, 5am and then toss and turn the rest of the night. It was horrible. The past week or two I've been sleeping like a rock, which isn't normal for me either. I normally wake up because of my DH's snoring. But I think my body is so tired I'm just totally zonked out. And I'm not even getting up to pee either, which I was doing a lot in the early weeks. But as soon as I wake up I'm doing the shimmy and potty dance all the way to the toilet. lol

Ugh this is killing me. I feel like I am so exhausted! Some nights I can only sleep like 6 hours and others I can easily sleep 12+. I wake up a few times a night to pee and I think my sleep gets interrupted occasionally from that and makes it hard to go back to bed. So frustrating! I've been using Benadryl for my allergies as well as to help me get to sleep. before my pregnancy it knocked me out and I would sleep all night without waking up once. But now some nights it works and some nights it doesn't :(

I'm blaming it on being uncomfortable at night (my boobs hurt Sooo bad omg) and getting up to use the bathroom a few times. It just gets me super exhausted during the day.

I have the exact same issues to a tee! I start getting tired, ohhh when I wake up!! LOL... no joke.. its sad haha. I hope it doesn't last too long but then again I will take this over MS any day..

Yeah, I'd fall asleep just fine since I was just SO exhausted. But then I'd wake up at like 2am, 3am, 5am and then toss and turn the rest of the night. It was horrible. The past week or two I've been sleeping like a rock, which isn't normal for me either. I normally wake up because of my DH's snoring. But I think my body is so tired I'm just totally zonked out. And I'm not even getting up to pee either, which I was doing a lot in the early weeks. But as soon as I wake up I'm doing the shimmy and potty dance all the way to the toilet. lol

I do the same! I fall asleep early because I'm so tired but then I wake up throughout the night and I'm not table to fall back asleep. So irritating! I just want to sleep :cry:

I have the exact same issues to a tee! I start getting tired, ohhh when I wake up!! LOL... no joke.. its sad haha. I hope it doesn't last too long but then again I will take this over MS any day..

LOL I know. As soon as I get out of bed I'm tired again.
Oh man I have really bad nausea as soon as I wake up and even worse before I go to bed. Feel like I can't win lol

I have the same issue too! I'm so tired all the time but keep wake up busting for the loo! and then I wake up around 3/4am and I am awake for at least an hour at a time...so irritating that I can't go back to sleep!

I had this, from the day Baby must have implanted! Its one of the reasons I tested as I never have trouble sleeping!
Its a lot better now although I still wake up all clammy and horrible quite often!

I wore a sports bra for 2 weeks at night because boob pain was too intense without anything and kept me awake after every 2-3hr pee break :p

I'm not having your issue, but sleep issues all the same! I'm absolutely shattered but I can't sleep at night! The only time I'm able to get any sleep is allllllll day :dohh: I've forced myself to stay awake most days though and still can't sleep at night :nope:

I have the same issue too! I'm so tired all the time but keep wake up busting for the loo! and then I wake up around 3/4am and I am awake for at least an hour at a time...so irritating that I can't go back to sleep!

I have never used the bathroom so much in my life lol xx

I had this, from the day Baby must have implanted! Its one of the reasons I tested as I never have trouble sleeping!
Its a lot better now although I still wake up all clammy and horrible quite often!

Last night I couldn't get to a comfortable temperature! My socks made me feel hot but when I'd take them off I was freezing! I'm a huge insomniac but this is different because I'm actually really really tired and I fall asleep with no issue it's just difficult staying asleep :dohh:

I wore a sports bra for 2 weeks at night because boob pain was too intense without anything and kept me awake after every 2-3hr pee break :p

Same! But I think my sports bra is actually too small for me now because it's uncomfortable as well :nope: I already went up a cup size!!

I'm not having your issue, but sleep issues all the same! I'm absolutely shattered but I can't sleep at night! The only time I'm able to get any sleep is allllllll day :dohh: I've forced myself to stay awake most days though and still can't sleep at night :nope:

I know I doze off on the couch quite a bit :haha:

Same! But I think my sports bra is actually too small for me now because it's uncomfortable as well :nope: I already went up a cup size!![/QUOTE]

I've loosened the straps on mine, but I think I'll be able to keep it for a few more weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->