Sleep study tonight

yeah they said Anya's baseline levels were fab, but she was very unsettled. Also it wasn't helping that I was faffing around in the dark trying to right down her hr and o2 levels, I was prob getting on her nerves, lol.

Yeah the tubing isn't the best, we have the concentrator downstairs in the hall way because of the racket it makes. I have 3 older kids and they are forever tripping up over it. Yeah Anya's face gets sore too. I've ran out of tender grips which I usually just leave on her face, so I'm using transpore tape just now, not the best.

Is Erin on more o2 at night or are they happy with her levels at that? xx

She's on the same amount day and night but as i said the plan is to remove her day o2 at some point and maybe reduce the night down, i have know idea what her requirement is as its set too high and she is constantly 100%:shrug:
We have concentrator down stairs too and my son who is 3 1/2 is always tripping or getting caught up in it! Do you know what Anya'a levels are without o2 day and night - do they drop at night, they told me everyone does but many dont realize it?

When we got the sats monitor home, I checked her day time levels, and she was 99-100% and her hr was about 135bpm. When she went into a deep sleep she was around 96%-97% most of the time, but did dip into the high 80's but only for a fraction of a second and her hr was about 100bpm.

It made my life so much easier when Anya came of daytime oxygen. She's very snuffly today, so I've had her o2 on this morning. It's so hard to try and judge but better to be safe than sorry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->