Sleep when LO in own room

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Quick survey before we (maybe) take the plunge and move Florrie into the nursery tonight. Did your LO sleep better, worse or the same (good or bad) when you put them in their own room?

Abi is a bad sleeper and slept just as badly in her own room as she did in with us.

Katerina slept same as before, it was as if nothing had changed. Having said that, she sleeps better in her own room now as she's in a lot of pain from her reflux at night. and wakes up very easily. So being in her own room means she is not as disturbed by us going to bed!

What you could try doing if you are worried is putting her to sleep in her own room for some naps in the day and she how she gets on!

Good luck!
xxx

I'd like to know too, we're moving Holly into her room tonight!

We moved Bella 2 weeks ago and she sleeps pretty much the same as before give or take a few nights. The last 3 nights she's been up a lot but I'm thinking she may have hit a growth spurt.

When we moved Ava ti her own room she slept ten times better. she seems to be a light sleeper though. When she was in our room she woke up every time DH or I rolled or moved. since moving her she has slept through. i think its the lack of disruption. we moved her when she was 3 months old.

Well Florrie was up every hour from 11 till 3. So not a great start here!!

How did Holly do?

I put my LO in his own room when he was about 3 months old and it was the best thing I did.He slept much better and thats when he started sleeping 12 hours a night.xxx

Our LO went into the cot in her own room at 3 months as she was rapidly outgrowing the Moses basket. She slept a lot better as she wasn't waking herself up by hitting her hands on the sides and hearing me moving about and DH snoring! We also slept a lot better as well as she was quite a noisy sleeper.

Ellie slept same as before when we made the move. BUT, it did stop her waking as we were coming to bed so it was still a good move for us :thumbup:

much better for us, we moved her at around three months and soon after she started sleeping through.

Better for us too :) She started sleeping through the night as soon as we put her in there

Emilie slept alot better when she went into her own room, shes a really good sleeper anyway but we used to make her stir going to bed :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->