sleep

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hi ladies,it's currently 2:08am I'm really struggling to get comfortable! I was just wondering what your preferred sleep position is at this early stage?

X

I like to sleep on my left side with a pillow in between my legs. Right now, I just cannot go to sleep. I have to be up at 7 am. which is like 4 hours away. :shrug::shrug: :growlmad::growlmad:

My 16 month old still isn't a great sleeper so im up a couple of times a night with her and on bad night im up 10+ times sleep and this pregnancy is going to be rare and fleeting. Im so tired im literally passing out in whatever position unlike the first pregnancy I was constantly worried about sleeping positions and baby facts running around my head till the early hours... oh how things have changed!

I sleep on my left side but sleeping has been hard these past 2 nights getting comfy and im soo hot!!!! ive ordered a long pillow from ebay which was a god send my last pregnancy which helps line my body up while sleeping.

I need to get myself one of those pillows. I have never purchased those pillows before. I cannot get comfy either. :growlmad:

I have always struggled with sleep but moreso now. The only way I can get comfy is in the fetal position on either side... toss and turn, toss and turn :nope:

Gahhh dont even talk to me about sleep. I spend all day tired and achey then come 10 o'clock I go to bed and spend about an hr sometimes more wide awake! And most mornings im waking at like 2-3-4am to go a wee then its taking me another hr to get back to sleep grrrrrr!! Suppose we should all get used to lack of sleep asap lol xx

I was having a hard time sleeping last night since I had to keep going to the bathroom. How is everyone doing so far?

Side sleeper with pillow between my knobbly knees.
I love my medium foam mattress, I went through a firm spring, then a soft foam and now the medium foam is perfect. Thankfully it's one of those that you can switch out the top.

I woke up on my back this morning and was suprised it didn't hurt me. Is this ok?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->