Sleep

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
My sleep is just so ROUGH thats the best word for it. I know to expect baby wakening me with kicks etc a lil further on but obviously its not that now. I wake 1-2 times in night for a wee *bursting* other than that I put nothing down to it but I just feel so rough in the morning - I feel like I've had no decent sleep for monthsssss lol

Anyone else the same? :wacko:

I know exactly what u mean last night i woke 6 times for the loo, its the same everynight, i think she thinks my bladder is a bouncy castle lol!
I wake up feelin like ive been pissed up the night before :rofl: obviously i havent lol!
My mouth is always dry ive never had this before, and i just cant comfy! Im not complainin though!!

I find it a struggle to wash up now as well (complety off topic sorry) lol cant fit at sink imagine me in 10 weeks time! Great excuse though!
xx

prenancy innsomia great isnt it. I remember it well and hate to be bearer of bad news but it gets worse. I remeber saying to my other half I dont know how women work when preg as I was constantly in hung-over state of consience.

Poor things but it isnt for long now and is so worth it at the end.
bex

Oh Sophie I have the can not be bothered attitude all the time now but the napping is defo back on my daily routine :lol:

Tam and I used to chat around 3am/4am when we were pregnant so I know how you feel! i found that getting up and doing something was better than trying to lie there and suffer.

I'm only at 15 weeks and am having trouble sleeping because of gas. I frequently wake up around 4-5 a.m. with horrible gas pains and the need to pee. I eat dinner early and try to have small snacks but nothing can seem to ease it. So yup I'm up at all hours feeling utterly uncomfortable. It doesn't last forever though. By 6am I'm usually feeling better though I have to wake up by 7 to get ready for work LOL. I figure it's all a part of the sacrifice for lil one.

My mom has suggested placing a warm towel on your tummy or chest to help ease things.

I lie there thinkin ive gotta be up in x ammount of hours an do 9-5 at work :cry: think that makes it worse, if i didnt have work i could nap in the day which is easy to do lately lol!

Wow, I guess I should be grateful that I only have to get up like two times a night to pee, and manage to sleep quite well in between. Although I do find it kind of difficult to change sleeping positions, like I'm hoisting the belly along with me and it's not cooperating.

cooperating :rofl: i swear if i have bother ill kick my OH :rofl:

My MW told me it was nature's way of getting you ready for the sleepless nights when bubs arrive which I thought was bloody unfair really! Looking on the bright side, you do sleep better when the LO arrives even if you are up and down in the night because your quality of sleep is better (or I reckon it is anyway).

i too have been having major problems staying asleep. i fall asleep fats, but have to get up and pee all the time!!! and sometimes i lie awake for no apparent reason other than just not being able to fall back asleep!

Oh Yeah....I remember when Tam Had that. We had some great chats.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->