Sleeping on front?

Irish Baby

Reaction score
Just wondering when the rest of you have stopped sleeping on your front? I can't remember with my previous pregnancies at what point I stopped but at the moment my bump is still non existent so I wake up every morning on my front :haha:

I'm still sleeping on my front too.. was wondering the same thing

When I was pregnant with DS I was a lot slimmer and didnt have a bump util 35ish weeks I was still sleeping on my front up until about then, strange as when DS was born he would not for love nor money sleep on his back and from newborn slept only on his front, this time round I'm on my side and have been from early on :flower:

I thought about this a lot! I slept on my front up until about 26/28 weeks, around that figure, because I didn't have much of a bump and couldn't exactly feel anything underneath me. I really miss it now, I can't wait until I can go back to lying on my belly!

Gosh, I miss sleeping on my belly so much! I stopped when it started getting uncomfortable. Baby will let you know when they don't want you laying that way any more! I think I was around 12-13 weeks when I stopped. I went out and got a Snoogle pillow, which helps some (though it's still not the same lol).

I stopped sleeping on my stomach a couple weeks ago. I find it really uncomfortable now, and I'm showing (18 weeks along) quite a bit. I started sleeping with a body pillow so I will occasionally wake up on my back but the body pillow helps prevent me from rolling onto my stomach (which is so very uncomfortable)

Haven't stopped yet with this pregnancy, but stopped with DD at around 23 weeks when she would kick me everytime I would roll on my belly.

I woke up on my front at 24 weeks and then it slowly got uncomfortable from there. I still wake up nostly on my front, but im leaned up against a soft pillow with a leg propped up to keep the weight off :haha: im a belly sleeper and i cant wait to be able to again!

I sleep on my side anyway but if I lie on my front now, it feels like I'm squishing the baby.

I'm on my left or right my bulge is too pokey to sleep on front haha but getting horrid too pains in my hips may need to invest in a mattress topper ! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->