Sleeping on sofa tonight

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Awww my baby boy was sick tonight Nd ruined his mattress so is had to be chucked out! So I'm now sleeping on sofa with him on floor on alias of cushions/towels :( but he won't bloody sleep and I'm shattered n he's watching mickey mouse! While OH is cozy in bed :( ohwell I love my boy n rs worth it but god I'm tired :(

Anyone else been affected by sickness bug? My tummy keeps hurting but I think I'm imaginih it lol

poor baby!
id put loads of towels under my sheets and have him in bed with me, ive had zane in with me so many times when hes been sick.
hope he feels better soon

Poor little guy. It is no fun when they're sick. Hope you both get some rest soon.

I think I am the only one in our area who hasn't caught the stomach virus. It keeps going around, I know someone who has already caught it three times in three weeks. I thought for sure I'd catch it when my husband was sick but thank God I didn't. Now you just have to keep yourself well.

I had him in our bed but he wouldn't sleep Ns wanted to get up :( I'm sooo tired lol

Hope his better soon, also that you catch up on sleep very soon!

I'm shattered! Brought ds a new bed set and duvet, need to get him a new mattress but he's in his travel cot ATM :( hope he's not sick again tonight!

this is when I'm thankful that my little sister always goes the toilet.. she started doing that when she was 4, haha.

hope he starts feeling better soon :hugs:

Aww I hope he's better now, it's horrible when little kids are sick. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"