Sleeping on tummy

A

AppleBlossom

Not sure if there's a thread on this but I was just wondering if it was ok for Grace to sleep on her tummy? When I give her a feed at night and she's been winded I lie her on her tummy on me for a bit till she falls asleep. Then I would put her in her moses basket on her back and she always woke up, usually by throwing her arms up and scaring herself. I tried swaddling her but then she woke up because she wanted to move her arms. So last night I put her on her tummy next to me at 11. I moved her into her moses basket at about half 12 and I decided to put her on her tummy again. As I put her down she woke briefly then went back to sleep by herself until 5. I've been told it's dangerous but it seems to be the only way either of us can get a decent sleep!

Hi bexy, yes Toria posted a thread on this a few days ago:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-to...ell-last-night-but-belly-sleeping-babies.html

My LO will not sleep on her back any more, she always sleeps on her front

xxx

Riley has slept on his front since about 3 weeks old and my firends lil boy sleeps on his front

My boy suffers from reflux and when I place him on his tummy the grunting stops and he sleeps very contentedly.I monitor him constantly though. At night I have to place him on his side or back because obviously I cant monitor him then all the time as I also need some sleep.I just wish I wasnt so paranoid about SIDS.

same here...my LO has also got reflux...we just monitor him x

Charlotte sleeps on her tummy or her side...curled up on her boppy...won't sleep w/o it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->