sleeping through... almost lol

krystal&jack

Reaction score
Well for 2 nights in a row Jack slept for 8 hours without waking for a feed! I was so chuffed. :happydance:

Only problem was he was sleeping from 6pm till 2am first, waking up and having feed then ging back down till about 7, so last night I thought I was being clever and put him to bed with a feed at 7 and woke him at 11 to give him hist last feed. I figured that way he would have short sleep first and then sleep through from 11 till 7.

Oh no he wont, he woke up at 2:30 and 5 and then up at 7. :wacko:

So now i give up, he can sleep when he wants lol. sure he'll sort himself out cos i just ruin it if i interfere :cry:

hello anyone i haven't chatted to before :hi:

He'll sleep through when he's ready :hugs: I had months of 2 to 3 feeds through the night and then all of a sudden none lol.

My little boy only started sleeping through a few weeks ago around the time we started him on breakfast and dinner so I think it helped fill him up for longer.
And so far so good *fingers crossed*.

Cx

He'll sleep through when he's ready :hugs: I had months of 2 to 3 feeds through the night and then all of a sudden none lol.

My little boy only started sleeping through a few weeks ago around the time we started him on breakfast and dinner so I think it helped fill him up for longer.
And so far so good *fingers crossed*.

Cx
what did u give LO for breaskfast and dinner.. jus baby rice? and what age?

No we tried baby rice and he didn't like it, he has Cow and Gate baby jars (mainly because DH and I don't eat a lot of variety and we don't eat much veg), this morning he had Porridge and tonight he's on Grandpas sunday lunch (which smells great).

His routine has been: -
Bottle when he gets up around 7.00am
10.00am Breakfast & Bottle
1.00pm Bottle
4.00pm Bottle
7.00pm Dinner & Bottle
7.30pm/8.00pm Bedtime
10.30pm we wake him for a bottle

On his last and first bottle of the day he drains them but for the others he just takes what he wants and because I feed him every 3 hours (or he whinges) I'm not concerned.

We started him at 16 weeks as he was showing all the classic signs and had been for weeks.
And the HV advised we start to try him, he's never lost weight and is doing really well.
But it's not for everyone, some babies won't start on food until 6 months+, I think Thomas takes after me as my mum had to wean me at 6 weeks as I wouldn't take much milk. I was an awkward bugger and still am lol.

Cx

christopher started like this hun first he did it just 1 night then a week later he was doing it every few nights then 2 weeks after that he started sleeping through every night so shouldnt be long hun xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->