Sleeping through at last!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by RJ01, Dec 22, 2009.

1. RJ01

RJ01 Mam to Katie and TTC

Didn't want to curse myself so have held back on posting but Katie has now slept through for the last week :happydance:
    She goes to bed at 7pm I dreamfeed her 11pm and she been getting up at 8am I feel like a new women :thumbup:

2. Middysquidge

Middysquidge Two girls and a manfriend

Aww, good work! Congrats, I would do anything for a full night's sleep at the mo! x

3. RJ01

Ahh it is hard at first then you kind of get used to the lack of sleep one morning I was up before her as I just got used to little sleep and I loveeed my bed. x

4. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

Wow, congrats! Was she a bad sleeper before? I can't imagine sleeping more than about four hours at the moment, and that's because DH takes over!! lol

5. RJ01

Yes up every 2 to 3 hours as I was bf she been on ff for about 3 weeks now she dropped a feed instantly next step is to stop the dream feed but I think I will enjoy this for wee while first.

6. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

I am BF, too - DD doesn't seem to like sleeping in her cot very much...prefers Mummy and Daddy!! Which we love, too, but realise isn't really sensible going forward...

Am hoping we can try some kind of routine (we do bath, milk, bed) over Christmas.

Congrats again!

7. ladyty2k

ladyty2k Mummy of one

well done hun. Evelyn is bottle fed now as she wouldnt take my breast after 2 weeks! but she sleeps around 6/7 hours a night now so i am lucky really.... dont put her up till 11 ish though so i am hoping i can get her to go earlier soon x