Sleeping through at last!

RJ01

Mam to Katie and TTC
Reaction score
Didn't want to curse myself so have held back on posting but Katie has now slept through for the last week :happydance:
She goes to bed at 7pm I dreamfeed her 11pm and she been getting up at 8am I feel like a new women :thumbup:

Aww, good work! Congrats, I would do anything for a full night's sleep at the mo! x

Ahh it is hard at first then you kind of get used to the lack of sleep one morning I was up before her as I just got used to little sleep and I loveeed my bed. x

Wow, congrats! Was she a bad sleeper before? I can't imagine sleeping more than about four hours at the moment, and that's because DH takes over!! lol

Yes up every 2 to 3 hours as I was bf she been on ff for about 3 weeks now she dropped a feed instantly next step is to stop the dream feed but I think I will enjoy this for wee while first.

I am BF, too - DD doesn't seem to like sleeping in her cot very much...prefers Mummy and Daddy!! Which we love, too, but realise isn't really sensible going forward...

Am hoping we can try some kind of routine (we do bath, milk, bed) over Christmas.

Congrats again!

well done hun. Evelyn is bottle fed now as she wouldnt take my breast after 2 weeks! but she sleeps around 6/7 hours a night now so i am lucky really.... dont put her up till 11 ish though so i am hoping i can get her to go earlier soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->