Sleeping when LOs Sleep?

nessajane

Reaction score
How many of us actually sleep in the day when our LOs sleep?

I try to every now and again when im feeling tired but i find i just cant drop off as i thinking 'any minute now he's going to wake up', and he makes noises in his sleep too and im constantly listening to see if he okay!!

Tyler fell alseep in my arms on the settee earlier so i took him upstairs to the big bed as i thought id beable to get an hour in :happydance: so i can feel myself dropping off and as i have one last look at him just to make sure hes okay his eyes are wide open staring at me :dohh: So we got up for him to fall asleep on the settee straight away :rofl:

I nap with Hannah sometimes when I'm really tired. Usually we co-sleep for those naps as she sleeps longer (the only time we ever do co-sleep). Like you though I find that most times by the time I've managed to fall asleep she's waking up :rofl:

I tried it once or twice in the early days when Poppy was awake every 2 hours in the night. Never managed to sleep though :dohh:

Not really lol, the only time is in the morning where sometimes rather than get up at 8am i will keep her in bed for another hour or so, that way shes comfy where she is and will nod back off pretty quickly and i can catch up on a bit of sleep.

i tried it but just cannot fall asleep, or i start to as soon as ali wakes up!!! i also will lie there thinking of all the things i need to do. however, i do take long baths when he is sleeping or just have some 'me' tiime.

Christine
XXXX

I nap with Hannah sometimes when I'm really tired. Usually we co-sleep for those naps as she sleeps longer (the only time we ever do co-sleep).

Same with us... but I can sleep... we will snuggle up on the couch and sleep in the afternoons sometimes.

I don't, but if I needed to I would only pick Niamh up if she started crying. If she was awake, and happy then I'd leave her lying next to me :)

I don't sleep when she does. Firstly, she doesn't nap much and second when she does it's the only time for me to actually grab some schoolwork or clean up.

I do however sometimes rest with her on the couch, she sleeps next to me and I relax.

No, never been able to sleep in the daytime.....

i only do it if jack has had a bad night, if he has slept through then i dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->