Sleeping with OH a problem???

tjbump

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody else is struggling to sleep in the same bed as their OH?? I don't no if its because of body heat that i get too hot, even with the window open or maybe not having enough space as i have really bad restless leg!

Feeling a little sorry for him, but i can't help it :(

It's getting more difficult definitely. He seems to be taking up more space recently (I'm sure he's actually not, but that's what it feels like!)

Plus, his snoring seems to be affecting me more than it used to as well. I'm sure nothing's changed except me though!

Thanks hun, im exactly the same! seems like hes taking up more room than normal but thats prob me getting bigger! and even heavy breathing seems to annoy me! x

mines was kicked out of my bed around the 12 week mark, he trieed to sneak in with me 1 nyt and i went ape shit lol so hasnt tried that since lol i have bruises all over my legs and bumps on my head from the way i move at nyt, noway is there room for both of us lol x

Im so uncomfortable at night, I wake up lots and Im up and down needing to pee. I dont know how OH hasnt kicked me out lol

Luckily my hubs and I got a King size bed last year. We have plenty of room with the several extra pillows that are delicately placed around me in bed. I don't think I could sleep without him at my side. Besides, he wouldn't let me kick him out!

my hubby has been sleeping on the couch for a while now. i really do feel guilty, but i get soo hot at night and he sleeps on the side of the windows/air conditioner and i literally feel like he blocks the air. i also get up alot to pee and have had some insomnia and he snores. all these things together just does not work. now that i am getting bigger i have to actually sit up to turn over which is annoying in itself ... there is no way DH and i will share a bed again until after our LO arrives.

I don't really have a problem with him being in the bed with me, BUT, if I get his elbow in my back or head one more time I'm gonna roll over and shove him out of the bed haha.

The only thing that's really bothered me which never bothered me before is feeling hot breath on my bare skin - drives me spare now!

Not really, as long as he stays on his side, doesn't take my blanket away from me, and his body doesn't touch mine, we are fine, so far so good! :)

I feel sorry for him having to share a bed with me! I am up all the time and have a but of insomnia too. Poor guy has to be up at 6am for work and I must wake him at least four times each night with my restlessness, but he won't hear of us sleeping separately. He says it'll be the baby disturbing him in a few months so this is getting him in to practice!

yes! i've been having soooo much trouble sleeping with OH lately, last night i slept in the spare room and had the best sleep in ages!

I've always slept on OH's arm and now because of my tummy, and the fact that I over-heat regularly, we sleep apart and suddenly there's not enough room on the bed :wacko:

I also keep on kicking my duvet off, then pulling it WAAAAY up so he wakes up ever so often. Getting a super-king size has solved that problem. For now. :blush:

Waiting to see what others say about this topic! Good to know I'm not alone - I've been feeling awful about being so hard to share a bed with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->