Sleeping

Skadi

Reaction score
At what corrected age and weight (if you know) did your preemie start sleeping through the night?

my twin boys have been sleeping through since they were 6 months old corrected 3months they have a rusk by spoon then there bottle sleep from 8 til 7.00 maybe longer sometimes very happy with there sleeping pattern took sometime to get them into a routine and they preferred there own room then ours aswell I hope this helped

Not quite sttn but Alex goes to bed at 10pm and sometimes doesn't wake up til 6am!

My boys started doing 10pm to 6am at 17 weeks actual so 7 weeks corrected.

They then went to 7pm to 7am at about 6 and half months actual, so 4 months corrected. They still woke occasionaly after this but never to feed.

I dont want to count my chickens too soon but Jonny has been sleeping 10pm to 7am the past few nights. Jamie didnt until 5 months corrected I think.

2 years actual :coffee:

don't think that is the answer you are looking for :rofl:

2 years actual :coffee:

don't think that is the answer you are looking for :rofl:

lol I am hoping that won't be the case!

I guess there is no age where it just starts and it is different for every baby then...

lol no they all have their own agenda I think and once they do sleep through be prepared for it all to go wrong when they are sick, have teeth coming through or having a sleep regression!

Oh yes gota love teething, sleep regression and colds etc to ruin the sleep pattern!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->