Sleepless nights

malia

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Is anyone else really struggling to get any sleep? I am just never comfortable, and always tired because I only seem to sleep for a couple of hours at a time. I'm just having a moan really. Does anybody have any advice?

I am...only get maybe 4-5 hours in between gritting up to pee and just being uncomfortable

I wake up throughout the night through discomfort, needing to wee or weird dreams. So tired all the time

I also struggle to get comfortable and need to pee a lot. It's something that started a lot later on in my first pregnancy but has hit me early this time (like so many other things!)

I wake up throughout the night through discomfort, needing to wee or weird dreams. So tired all the time

I'm having insane dreams too! And the peeing is 2/3 times a night. My OH got me an L shaped pregnancy pillow but I still can't ever get comfortable :(

Yeah it sucks. And my first is actually sleeping through the night. Between having to pee, being comfortable, switching sides and alertness hormones, I rarely feel rested when the alarm goes off at 4:55AM.

But it will be worse during the third and fourth trimester... so ... yay??? Joys of being a woman as my mother would say.

Yea get up to pee 5+ times a night!! I don't drink too much before I go to bed but it seems like my bladder is ALWAYS full!!

I'm having a tough time now that I'm further along :-/ I've gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep the last 4 days

Count me in on this, too. Night before last my sleep was just restless, and then last night I was so uncomfortable and in pain (ligaments stretching? baby positioning? I don't know) that I couldn't sleep. I think I might have gotten about 3 hours of sleep total. Now I'm at work. Sigh.

I manage comfort wise with my giant pillow, but sleeping has definitely not been easy. There's the waking up throughout the night, which each time I always have to get up and pee, which interrupts my sleep and makes me more tired. And then I've also been dealing with this radiating arm pain which keeps me up with its really bad. And of course there's my stupid brain that won't shut off once bedtime rolls around. :/

I manage comfort wise with my giant pillow, but sleeping has definitely not been easy. There's the waking up throughout the night, which each time I always have to get up and pee, which interrupts my sleep and makes me more tired. And then I've also been dealing with this radiating arm pain which keeps me up with its really bad. And of course there's my stupid brain that won't shut off once bedtime rolls around. :/

I have a weird radiating leg pain that wakes me up! It is so annoying. I also cannot turn my brain off. :(

Me, although i also have a teething 9 month old so that is not helping. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->