Sleepy Baby!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Has anyone else got a really lazy 4 month old?

Seriously Maya loves her sleep! She sleeps through the night no problem. She gets up in the morning between 7-9am. She then has breakfast & will go back to sleep till 12:00pm sometimes even as late as 1:30pm!

After that nap she has lunch & will have at least 2 more hour naps

When she is awake though she's super alert. She loves to chatter to me & she's just discovered how to drag herself across the floor which she loves

I asked the HV if she was perhaps sleeping too much but she isn't concerned. It's just everytime I see friends whos babys are similar ages they're LOs are wide awake & Maya is asleep!!

If HV isnt concerned i wouldnt worry - id make the most of it while it lasts! x

My son was by far the laziest baby at that age he slept all day long , woke up to feed & play for 5 min then back to sleep lol HV said its quite normal they are growing so they need sleep ..it takes so much from them just to smile or move there head so they get tired very easy ..

Enjoy it while it lasts now he can go from 10am to 4pm without a nap lol

Oh,I wish that was Lola! :D

She sleeps barely 12 hours a day,not a very sleepy baby and she's always alert.I was concerned about this too and asked her doctor,she told me that some babies need more sleep and some less and that it's nothing to worry about.Same with Maya...

Jordyn is the same way love, she sleeps 12 hours thru the night, wakes around 8:30... 9:00 gets up hs a bottle, plays for about half hour then goes back to bed until lunch time.
she gets roughly 3-4 naps a day, at about an hour to about 2 hours a day! Hahaha
she gets it from me i think... I LOVE my sleep. thank goodness i have a baby who feelthe same way lol.

yep maddi is a really sleepy baby too! (just like james :lol:) she sleeps 7/8pm to 8/9am, then has a few hours nap after that, and sleeps around 5hours a day :dohh: i get so much done but still would love to see her some more :lol: x x x x

Erin is exactly the same, she sleeps 12/13 hours at night and also has 3 naps in the day. Even when she is awake she is sooooo lazy - she likes to sit in her bouncy chair and watch everything that is going on. When she's on the floor she hardly moves - I'm worried that she will never, roll, crawl, walk etc. xxx

Toby used to be like that until he started teething. Arghh. Ha Ha. Hopefully he will settle down soon. xx

I'm glad you've posted this coz Joseph does exactly the same thing and I was beginning to worry! Between naps he is interested in everything, it's just that he seems to sleep most of the day and I thought once they got past newborn stage they were more awake. Glad that it seems to be normal for some babies xx

courtney hardly sleeps... then makes a complete song and dance when she gets over tired!!

I am so glad i'm not the only one who has a baby who likes sleeping

I don't know why i'm moaning lol!!

Liv has different days, sometimes she sleeps for hours then others she may only go down for an hour the whole day! Hate days like that tho coz she gets proper niggly from overtiredness!!

Chase loves his sleep. It's kind of nice as my second, Jayden, was a nightowl until midnight, woke up for feeds, and all day long power napped here and there.

So, yeah, good to know that it's not just my baby.

I was somehow thinking maybe i wasn't stimulating him enough, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->