Sleepy Baby

nessajane

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I dont know if i should be worried or not...... tyler slept through the night last night 11pm till 7am this morning :happydance: the first time hes done this!!

I wasnt worried at that but then He woke for a feed then and drunk 4oz and has now gone back to sleep!!!!

Is this normal for him to sleep that much at 5 weeks old??

Oliver used to and still has days like this. They sometimes just want to sleep, sleep, sleep! If you are concerned though, contact your HV.

I think it is pretty normal - Isabelle has been sleeping through for about 8 hours a night for over a week now. (she's 6 weeks now)
Sometimes she will stay awake all morning, and sometimes she will feed and go back to sleep almost straightaway!

I would just keep an eye on him today and check he doesn't have a high temp and I'm sure he will be fine.

x

He may be having a bit of a growth spurt - i think they tend to have one around the 6 week mark.

Enjoy the calm!

Could be an off day as the others have said, Hannah still has those once in a while where she sleeps for what seems like all day!

Patrick is doing the same today, slept from 10pm til 1am, 2am til 5am 6am til 9am and then about 11am and hes just waking up now!! he had a big day yesterday though at baby clinic then my friends all day!! xxx

I wish May would do that!!
Seriously though, she does have sleepier days than others and I get a bit worried too, she's very similar age to Tyler.
The other night she slept from 11pm to 4am and thats the longest she's ever gone before and since :dohh:

Just enjoy it while it lasts! :lol:

They have some odd days, you never know with babies that young.

Byron slept tonnes and tonnes. Don't count your chickens though because we're having huge problems with his sleep right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->