Slendertone Abs?

midori1999

Reaction score
Has anyone got a Slendertone 'abs' (any of them) toning belt?

My friend has one and swears by it, but she hasn't had it that long. She says both her brother and a friend have had excellent results with one. It's just so expensive (£120) but I'm certainly not going to do 120 plus crunches a day, so am consdiering it.

If you have one, how do you find it?

I had one. Cant remember what make it was & was pile of poo.

I dont believe in them working tbh.

If diet pills and electric gadgets worked we'd all be thin. Don't waste your money, learn how to eat right and take care of your body and you will get what you are looking for. Sure working on your body is hard but it's also immensely rewarding.

Also, first thing I noticed on the Slendertone website "Independant clinical trials show:"
... and I stopped reading right there .

i think am goin 2 by one looking in2 them now i want 2 lose 10lb and tones so am goin 2 cobine that with healty eating and the gym and c how it goes

just put tens machine on, pretty much the same feeling.
ive not needed 1 ive lost over 4st exercise alone is doing the job.

mines just mostly toneing amm the same weight as pre preg but i was 2 get down 2 7st 6 am just 9st now

Well, I've bought one. As I said, my friend/her friend/brother swear by it. I'll see...

I am combining it with diet/healthy eating and other exercise, but I HATE crunches with a vengeance, so it was worth the money to try and avoid them.

In defense of the thing, it does say it will not help you lose weight, just tone up. I had a superflat tummy prior to being pregnant with my twins as I had a tummy tuck where my muscles were repaired, so if I can get anywhere near back to that I'll be happy. I have little fat on my abdomen due to lipo at the time of the tuck, so I should see results more easily than some, especially with dieting too.

I'll get before/after pics and update in a month then. :thumbup:

good idear i had it on last night cnt say i feel much diff this mornin but i do have fat on my tum aslong as its toning the muscles underneath i dnt care :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->