Slight nausea

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Ok, sounds daft I know, but I’m on about 6dpo today. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling a bit queasy when I was out shopping and again today, although it’s been more noticeable as the day has gone on. I’m still feeling it now, but it doesn’t feel like a sickness bug(I’m eating and drinking as normal), pretty much like when I’ve had morning sickness before (just tastes sickly in mouth). But I don’t tend to start feeling sick until about 5/6 weeks so I’m thinking it’s gonna be impossible that it would be morning sickness if I am pg.

Anyone else had this??? It’s got to be just in my head right??

I’ve ordered some 10 Mlu tests off amazon and they should be here in a couple of days x trying like mad not to get my hopes up xx

Do you know which day you ovulated for sure? I had early nausea like that with my last baby, tested at 7dpo and got my BFP! I must have ovulated early.

I am also 6dpo and woke up at 5 am (not at all common for me as I am not a morning person) and was extremely nauseous. I honestly just thought it was all in my head as it would be way to early to have any signs. Plus I know I was to be pg so bad that I think I am making things up!

That faint, intermittent nausea is always one of my first signs. 6dpo is really too early for pregnancy symptoms, but if you ovulated earlier than you think, this could be it for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->