slight possibility!?

jt3318

Pregnant - First Baby
Reaction score
I've been off the pill since January 1st 2011 -- since then my boyfriend and I haven't used protection. Since we are currently long distance for the time being, we've never really hit the "right moment" due to not being able to see each other daily. Well, I could tell Monday, by my CM, I was gearing up for OV. I saw the bf Monday evening and we BD'ed a few times. Friday morning really early was my fun yearly appointment with the gyno and she confirmed I was OV. I even had some OV pains. I know sperm can last between 3-5 days if the conditions are right, and the spermies are healthy and happy... (each website gives me a different answer) so, maybe? fingers crossed?

well if you did bd during your fertile period then yes there is a chance as u did have unprotected sex so...maybe :-D

I got pregnant with that sort of an interval between BD and ovulation so there is definitely a chance. Good luck!

Fun fact is that if you did get pg prob a girl because Xsperm are supposedly stronger than Ysperm but Ysperm are faster so if you bd'd before ov then prob more Xsperm made it:winkwink:

like i know there's a 20% chance each month.. I guess because since Janurary we've been NTNPing and nothing came about sometimes i just feel like "it won't happen to me" type of way. this might have nothing to do with it but friday morning at the gyno my temp was 98.5ish -- and my temp is never that high? i dont know anything about bbt so it could have been just a fluke, but this morning it is around 97.1 degrees.

Fun fact is that if you did get pg prob a girl because Xsperm are supposedly stronger than Ysperm but Ysperm are faster so if you bd'd before ov then prob more Xsperm made it:winkwink:

I was sure that Thomas would be a girl for that reason. But he obviously wasn't LOL.

now this wait until my period (due 9/3) is killing me. buhhhh sometimes i feel like you're better off not knowing until it happens.

update: today is either 9 dpo or 10 dpo...and i had a little brownish spotting in my underwear (none when wiping) --tmi sorry-- i've only had spotting usually the day before my AF is due and usually when i wipe theres some. but shes not due for another 5 days or so... a couple times this week after peeing my pee smelled kinda sweet, but strong.

update: today is either 9 dpo or 10 dpo...and i had a little brownish spotting in my underwear (none when wiping) --tmi sorry-- i've only had spotting usually the day before my AF is due and usually when i wipe theres some. but shes not due for another 5 days or so... a couple times this week after peeing my pee smelled kinda sweet, but strong.

Possibley could be IB? Fx'd for you! :D

i hope so!! now it's to wait some more until i can test!! thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->